IT support is the maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure to ensure the smooth operation of computers, servers, and local networks. Every year, IT technical support for business is becoming an increasingly popular service that is provided by outsourcing companies that have professional engineers in their staff. Support is expressed in the professional management of hardware and software that are used to ensure the correct flow of business processes.
IT support will be of interest to companies of all sizes and industries. Small businesses, in order to save money and time, can turn to an IT outsourcing company to set up computers and keep them in working order. Large businesses may lack the internal capacity to service the IT infrastructure of an extensive network of offices and branches. They are struggling with data growth and servicing remote and branch offices.
Based on the final requirements of the client, the price of IT support will be formed. Some organizations need regular remote technical support, others need constant monitoring by the IT support service, as well as regular visits by the system administrator.
Depending on the client’s requirements, IT support in IT Company London is provided in several formats that determine the price of the service. Totality Services provides IT support, IT security, and service solutions for a range of small, medium, and large enterprises. You can benefit from the efficiency, innovation, and cost-effectiveness that their tailored IT outsourcing service provides.
For some, remote technical support and advice are enough, as well as the regular arrival of an experienced engineer. Others need constant control and participation in the IT infrastructure work.
- Analysis of the current state of the IT infrastructure and IT audit;
- Administration of servers, computers, and telephony;
- Setting up a local area network;
- Software modernization, recommendations for upgrading the equipment used;
- Service of personal computers;
- Installing and configuring anti-virus protection programs for users;
- New product and service deployment and implementation;
- Repair of equipment, including peripheral and network;
- Development and implementation of technical documentation for setting up and operating the company’s IT structure;
- Implementation of information security policy;
- Organization of a data backup system;
- IT support (IT assistance) to organizations when moving an office;
- Consulting support for users on technical issues;
- The departure of a specialist of the outsourcing company to the site to solve problems that cannot be solved remotely.
Saving – the client company does not need to pay salaries to full-time IT specialists. There are no staffing problems associated with hiring IT staff.
Professionalism – the outsourcing company takes care of the constant improvement of the qualifications of its employees – in practice and in courses, so you can be sure that the service is carried out by professional specialists. The involved IT engineers regularly work with different tasks and improve their level of knowledge. The service provider improves the quality of service, the interaction with the client becomes transparent and does not require him to deeply immerse himself in the process.
Support – the high level of service and prompt response to the client’s request allow them to quickly resolve any issues, both through the application system and by phone.
Stability – it is the outsourcing company’s responsibility to ensure the smooth operations of infrastructure components, such as information systems, services, equipment, and software. Monitoring the condition, receiving analytics, and establishing preventive measures are all carried out with the help of special programs.
Control – IT systems support is provided on the terms of a contract, which spells out the responsibilities of all parties. The client has a single point to control the quality of complex services, and the transparent reporting principle allows you to quickly find critical areas.
- A company with many years of experience in servicing information systems;
- Possessing a wide technical base and owning various solutions;
- Able to take on service remote divisions of the customer company;
- Having its own technical support center (Call-center, Service Desk, etc.).