Have you got an account with Halifax? This number will help you sort all your queries pertaining to your Halifax account.
From account opening to insurance schemes, use their general customer care number to get all your queries sorted.
What is Halifax?
A British banking service provider, Halifax dates back to 1853. It is owned by Lloyds banking group and operates partially for Bank of Scotland in their trading division. Halifax provides simple banking solutions to its customers. Major areas of expertise include:
- Savings and ISA account opening.
- Various schemes on loans and finances for
car, home personal and others.
- Credit facility
- Providing numerous insurance against home, car, life and more.
- Providing invest opportunities.
Bank Account General Enquiry
Looking to open an account with Halifax? Find out about all its products and services by calling on their bank account enquiry number 0345 720 3040. Resolve doubts related to:
- How to apply for a savings account?
- How to apply for an investment account?
- Documents required to process account opening with Halifax.
- List of product and services provided by the bank.
- Application process for their range of credit cards.
- Any trouble regarding your bank account.
- How to apply for a loan or mortgage with Halifax?
- How to update account details and personal details?
- Types of credit cards and various interest rates on credit, loan and mortgages.
- Solving issues regarding internet banking and mobile banking services. This may include loss of password or login details.
- If your card is stolen or any fraudulent transaction has occurred, you can use the number to report crimes like these.
Get instant answers to these and many other questions in no time by calling on their general number. You can also
All the calls to Halifax bank helpline numbers are charged as per general geographical rates of United Kingdom. However, an extra sum won’t be charged if you have free calling services availed in your mobile. Their 0800 numbers however are free of cost. Various departments have different working hours. Example- Banking services representatives are available from 7AM to 11PM all week every day for existing customers. However, for new customers working hours are 8AM to 8PM, Monday to Friday, 8AM to 6PM, Saturday and 9AM to 5PM on Sundays. Compare mortgage rates.
Want to know more about Home insurance offers at Halifax? Call their Home insurance number for new customers. The representative on the other side will help you with resolving your queries regarding
- Documentations required to apply for home insurance with Halifax
- Types of coverage the bank is providing
- Eligibility for application of home insurance
- Factors like current price of your house, area of your house and other affecting your home insurance coverage
- What are the terms & conditions of Halifax home insurance?
- What are the schemes and which one will be the best for your house?
The representatives will direct your call to another department if your problem is still not resolved. Example- For claiming
There are separate numbers for services like applying for a credit card, queries about repayment, and reporting theft of your card. This general query number will help you with the following:
- Comparing various Halifax credit cards
- Applying for Halifax credit cards
- Interests on credit cards
- Repayment coverage of credit cards
Halifax has been helping its customers with various loans and mortgage service as well. You can reach out to the representatives to get offers and deals on the same. You can call on the general helpline number and ask for an extension to the loan and mortgage branch. Similar to loans and mortgages there are other services that you can inquire about including car insurance plans, personal loan plans, investment plans and more.
All Halifax General Contact Numbers
Here is a list of general contact numbers for Halifax customer service. You can directly call a certain number depending upon your query and the representative of that particular department will assist you. Note that all the numbers are 03 hence, regular local charges apply as per the telephonic plan provided by your network operator and geographical area.
|Bank Accounts||0345 720 3040|
|Savings||0345 726 3646|
|Mortgages||0345 850 3705|
|Personal Loans||0345 604 7292|
|Car Finance||0333 202 7967|
|Insurance||0345 600 6001|
|Insurance (emergencies)||0345 601 2651|
|Insurance (Legal)||0345 601 2651|
|Travel insurance||0345 307 3801|
|Protection Insurance||0345 600 1751|
Contact Halifax- Branch Locator
You can use the Halifax official website to get details about your nearest branch. You can also use the website to get other details including email ID and contact numbers.
Contact Halifax- Write to Halifax