This article will guide you through the various ways you can approach B&Q but first some details about B&Q.
Who are B&Q?
One of a kind company that excels in providing solutions for designing your house. From home decor to shelves, storage and cabinets, everything you would need to make your house look dazzling.
It is a leading DIY (do it yourself) retail store with headquarters in the United Kingdom and branches in China and Ireland. What you do? You buy the spare goods, take it home and construct it yourself.
B&Q dates back to 1969 when Richard Block and David Quayle partnered to open the first B&Q store. Now the company offers more than 40,000 products across various categories and is available in more than 200 locations across the globe.
How does the number help?
The toll-free number can assist you in various ways including.
- Guiding you through the construction of their products (The DIY).
- Speak to their specialist- Bathroom, kitchen, garden and others.
- Guidance with regards to your flooring queries.
- Overall planning of your home.
- Support for any new purchases you made, technical or otherwise.
- Facing any difficulties while ordering online.
- Queries about new offers and deals on their products.
- Queries about where you can find their closest branch.
- Details regarding their club card and the benefits it can provide.
And many such doubt will be solved in a jiffy.
Below are some direct numbers to get in touch with B&Q for category wise queries.
For Home delivery & refunds
So, you have purchased a product from B&Q but it isn’t doing any justice to your house. What do you do? Get a refund or exchange the product. How do you do it? Don’t call their general query number, dial 0333 014 3357. The helpline number will help you with all your refund related queries. Also, the same number is useful for home deliveries of your latest B&Q products.
You can use the number:
- If your product is defective.
- Damaged upon delivery.
- Refund related queries.
- Have purchased the product but want a home delivery.
- All transportation related queries.
Get all your doubts regarding refund, exchange and home delivery sorted. Just buzz B&Q on 0333 014 3357.
For Head office & complaints
You have got a serious issue? Not satisfied with the product? You can always reach B&Q’s head office and get the best consultation regarding their products. Dial 0238 069 000 for any complaints or compliments. The helpline number will help you with.
- Any complaints regarding the product.
- Any complaints regarding the services of the company.
- Found any defects in the product upon delivery.
- Any misconduct from staff members at B&Q.
B&Q wants to listen to its customers all the time. They are always ready to improvise and do better. Hence their representatives at headquarters will guide you and take down all complaints. You can also call the number when you have an excellent experience and just want to let the company know what a great job they are doing.
You can also use their postal address and write about your experiences. If you want to express yourself through words use the retro method. For all complaints their postal address is:
You can also Email B&Q
Want to be more professional. Send an email to B&Q about your experiences. You will find their email ID directly from their official website. You can use the email id for any kind of queries. Your email will then be reviewed and concerned representative will be appointed. B&Q is quick with responses and providing solutions through Emails.
Write to B&Q Directly
Other than complaints, that we have already covered if you want to contact B&Q for general queries or compliments, you can also draft a letter to them. Their customer service representative will review your letter and help you with an appropriate response. The postal address for the same is
B&Q Customer Services,
You can use the B&Q official website to locate a store near you. You’ll find the “store locator” on the website. Just click on it, provide details about your area pin and you’ll be able to receive information about all the B&Q stores in your area. You can also shop from the website directly and order a home delivery. From their array of categories starting from outdoor and garden, Painting and decoration to home and bedroom, kitchen and bathroom and more. Shop all you want and your nearest B&Q store will deliver the products right at your doorsteps.
Join the B&Q club
B&Q also provides an opportunity for individuals to become a premium member of B&Q through their B&Q club. The club offers numerous benefits and features. Including
- Premium benefits on purchase of their club card.
- Exclusive email on their latest deliveries and new range of products. Be the first to buy them.
- Vouchers to save money with every buy at B&Q
- Discounts on their store food courts.
- Paperless bills and easy payments.
Become a trusted member of the clan. Sign up for B&Q club card.
B&Q is a company that has been in the service and manufacturing sector since 1969, their values and community services are what they are known for. The employees are well trained and present to help you with every assistance. Apart from selling their products they indulge in developing the community and providing a jolly environment for both customer and employee.