The University of Illinois has always prompted distance and unrestricted learning through its UIC Blackboard program. The program offers a comprehensive learning path for students who can’t afford to travel to the university’s campus and study. The reasons for not being able to travel to the campus vary. But, the most common one that has most recently emerged is the rise of Coronavirus cases. Covid-19 has caused a lot of damage to students. In such times, UIC Blackboard presents the perfect opportunity for aspirants to continue on their part of learning.
The quick article guides you through comprehensive steps on the login procedures for UIC Blackboard. Hence, if you are a student or someone associated with UIC in any way, you should read this article in and out. UIC holds more than 35000 members including students, faculty members, and more. Varied benefits that these members have when they login to UIC Blackboard. Through this article, you will also learn why you should choose UIC and its varied benefits.
Deeper Knowledge of UIC BlackBoard
The University of Illinois is an established education institute. It has grown to become one of the most recognized universities in the USA. The bottom line of UIC is to spread the knowledge and help budding sprints with the don’t of education. UIC Blackboard created with the same aspiration. It targets the students and faculty members to join together as a community on a singular platform.
Through the Blackboard, students can enjoy varied facilities including live learning sessions, resources, community engagement, and more. Similarly, the faculty members and staff too can log in to UIC Blackboard and get to interact with the community, solve queries of students and enhance the learning experience for learners. Until recently, the UIC blackboard was available only through the website. However, taking the concept of study from anywhere a step further, UIC launched a mobile app. The app enables students to learn from anywhere at any time. The most important feature of the app helps teachers check papers, view assignments, and interact with students.
Advantages of UIC Blackboard
If you still haven’t become a member of Blackboard, it’s high time you do. UIC Blackboard presets several benefits that one cannot miss out on. The most enticing of them all are:
- It’s easy to log in and use. The interface is simple in design and provides no issue at all for both seasonal and new learners. With just a couple of clicks, you can log in to UIC Blackboard and start interacting.
- UIC blackboard provides education from anywhere and at any time. Students can view resources, take notes, engage in communication, all through Blackboard.
- The blackboard also serves as a platform for the interface. There are various alumni on the platform that can also help get opportunities and solve your queries.
- You get a comprehensive update on your progress in the course selected. So, you are always ready and motivated to learn more.
- You don’t have to travel anywhere for exams or assignments. All you need to do is give online exams and submit your assignments virtually.
- The website is easily loaded on both desktops and mobile. In other words, it’s a dynamic website that can operate on any device with the internet.
Now that you know about the benefits UIC Blackboard has, let’s take a deeper knowledge of the login process of UIC blackboard.
UIC Login Process
There are some important factors to consider before you love ahead to the login phase of UIC Blackboard. What are those? Let’s look at it in a little more detail.
- You should have an active internet connection at your place.
- A little knowledge about how the internet and computer works are necessary.
- You should be a member of UIC with login details provided by the university itself.
If you have all of the above aspects covered, it is time for you to begin learning. The first step to learning is to log in. Let’s login to UIC Blackboard.
- Use your device – smartphones, desktop, mac, laptop, or tablet to visit the official website of UIC Blackboard through a web browser of your choice.
- Once you reach the homepage of the website, navigate to the box that asks for a sign in. Click on it.
- A new page will open. Enter the username and password provided to you by the university.
- Press enter.
- You will successfully login to your account.
Download and login UIC Blackboard mobile app
If you have a smartphone, you can also download the UIC Blackboard app and use it. It’s a simplified learning app that makes virtual education even more comfortable for students. Here is how you get UIC Blackboard for your mobile.
- Visit the app store or google play store on your phone.
- Type UIC Mobile Learning on the search bar of your app store.
- The first option that appears in the search bar is the one you should go for.
- Open the description of the app and click on install.
- After installing, open the app
- Enter the user id and password provided by the university to log in to the mobile application of UIC Blackboard.
Forget password troubleshoot for UIC Blackboard
You might have forgotten the UIC Blackboard passwords and no matter how hard you try, you cannot remember it. Don’t worry. Here is what you do to get your UIC Blackboard password back.
- Visit the official website of UIC Blackboard using a browser on your computer.
- On the homepage, click on the sign-in button.
- On the page find the ACC. Password Management page.
- A new webpage will appear with steps that you can follow to review or renew your password.
For further information and support you can also take the following steps:
- Contact Number for support from UIC: 312 413 0003
- Online Support Website from UIC: accc.uic.edu
Email Support Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or LTS@uic.edu.
UIC Help Desk Address: Lecture Center E Room E112, South Halsted Street 806, Chicago, Illinois.