“How can I watch Hulu on my Smart TV or other internet-connected devices?” This is the most common question that frequently arises in people’s minds. This is because you know quite well that Hulu is an excellent platform to watch favorite shows and movies and you do not want to miss the opportunity to watch Hulu on your device. This article will help you to learn the answer to your question through some simple steps. These steps include the process to activate Hulu using hulu.com/activate.
How Can I Watch Hulu Using hulu.com/activate?
The steps that you need to follow to activate Hulu on your devices can be divided into two parts- receiving and entering the activation code.
- Initially, after switching on your device, you have to go through the eligibility check of your device. For that, you have to go to the app store or channel store on your device. If you find Hulu there, you have to install it.
- After installing the Hulu application on your device, open the app and try to sign in to your Hulu account. You can also create an account if you don’t have a Hulu account previously.
- Once you logged in to your account, the screen of your device will display an activation code. You must copy the code using a pen and paper or through any other suitable way. You will need this code later.
- Now, you have to browse to www.hulu.com/activate through your smartphone or computer.
- Here, you have to log in to your Hulu account. After logging in to your account, a new screen will appear on your smartphone or computer.
- This new screen will ask you to enter the activation code that got previously.
- You must carefully enter the code in order to avoid any mistake and then you have to click on the continue button to link your device to your Hulu account.
In this way, you can watch Hulu on your device and enjoy watching your favorite shows and movies.
Things to Consider Avoiding Error in the Activation Process:
In order to avoid any error in the activation process, you should carefully check a few things such as -i) internet connection, ii) power connection to your router, iii) power connection to your device, iv) browser compatibility, and v) proper installation of the app.
Which Devices Are Suitable for Watching Hulu?
You can watch Hulu through a long list of devices such as-
i) Apple TV, ii) Amazon Fire TV and Stick, iii) Chromecast, iv) Android phones and tablets, v) iPads and iPhones, vi) Samsung TV, vii) PlayStation, viii) LG Smart TV, ix) Nintendo Switch, x) Xbox 360, xi) Xbox One, and xii) Roku and Roku Sticks. Therefore, you can easily watch Hulu by using any of the above-stated devices.
What Can I Expect from Hulu?
Hulu is a great platform for several live and on-demand programs such as late-night talk shows, award-winning documentaries, popular movies, reality shows, sports, home videos, and many more.
There are two types of services that Hulu offers such as-
i) Local Channel Addition:
Hulu launched the local channel selection in order to offer on-demand and live channels. With this facility, the viewers can watch local channels through satellite. For instance, if you are a resident of New Jersey or New York, you can enjoy watching local programs such as MSG TV, WPXI-TV, and MSG Big Apple through the local channel lineup of Hulu.
ii) Pay-Per-View Movies:
Besides local programing, pay-per-view is another facility that Hulu offers. With this option, you can watch your favorite movies here. Hulu Activate is another useful process to get access to the on-demand library of Hulu. We have discussed the activation process of Hulu using hulu.com/activate in the second stanza of the article.