One of the best ways to increase the credibility of your business is to add relevant documents to your corporate website. These can include licenses, diplomas or certificates, contract forms, partnership agreements, and standard terms of service. To make these materials as appealing as possible and provide users with a preview, you need to convert them into images. A simple and convenient free PDF to PNG converter — PDF Flex — can handle this task. We’ll tell you about its pros and cons, how to use it, and how fast it works.
Everything You Should Know About PDF Flex
Let’s start with the most important thing. This service allows you to convert PDF to PNG free of charge without any additional conditions. You don’t need to create an account, provide your phone number or email, subscribe to newsletters, or post links on social media. Everything is as simple as possible — you open the website and choose the desired conversion option.
Another advantage is the possibility of converting PDF to PNG online. No need to download and install any software. The service does not use your device’s resources — the conversion is performed in the cloud. You can open it from any device — desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. It is available worldwide — all you need is an Internet connection.
It is also crucial to understand that this method of converting PDF to PNG online is completely safe. The service uses HTTPS encryption to protect confidential documents. Therefore, you can upload personal and business documents without fear of information leaks.
The last but not least point on the list of advantages is the user-friendly interface. Unlike other services that allow for PDF to PNG free conversion, PDF Flex has no ads at all. There is nothing extra in it. The interface is so simple and convenient that it’s almost impossible to make a mistake. Thanks to this, you can save time and effort.
But keep in mind that we are talking about converting PDF to PNG free of charge. If you compare PDF Flex with paid applications, you can see the following disadvantages:
- Limited functionality. The service just converts files. It doesn’t have a built-in editor, grammar checker, or text content analysis.
- Lack of processing tools. Converting PDF to PNG online is convenient when you have about a dozen files. If you have hundreds or thousands of files, paid applications are a better choice.
- The need for Internet access. We agree that connection interruptions are rare. Still, if you are currently on the road, the service may be temporarily unavailable. In such a scenario, standard applications that are installed on your device are preferable.
Step-by-step Guide to Using PDF Flex
The web service is available in a browser. Therefore, the guide to convert PNG to PDF on Mac, will look the same as on Windows. Only minor differences related to the specifics of managing certain devices should be considered.
1. Select the desired conversion option
Open the website https://pdfflex.com/. Find the menu at the top of the page and hover over ‘Convert from PDF.’
Once you open the menu, find the option to convert PDF to PNG online. You can recognize it by the red icon.
Click to go to the corresponding page.
2. Upload a file
There are two ways to upload your files to convert PDF to PNG free of charge. The first one is to click on the button with the “+” symbol and select the desired file from your storage.
Another option is to drag and drop a document into this field. This method is more suitable for PCs and laptops. It will not be as convenient on smartphones.
3. Wait for the conversion
If you do everything right, you’ll see a progress bar and a message on the screen informing you that the process has started.
Converting a single page of PDF to PNG online takes about 5-10 seconds. The larger your document, the longer it will take. Please note that the service can currently process files of up to 50 MB.
When the conversion is complete, the following buttons will appear on the screen:
4. Download the file
If you have not blocked the corresponding option in your browser settings, the file download will start automatically:
- In Google Chrome, the image converted from your document will open in a new tab. All you have to do is right-click on it and select Save Image As. On a mobile device, tap on the image, hold your finger down for a few seconds, and select Download Image.
- If you want to convert a document containing several pages from PDF to PNG free of charge, each of them will be saved in a separate file. As a result, you will get an archive containing all the pages. You can find it in the history of recent downloads.
If the file download does not start automatically, click the Download File button on the left. To reset the results and proceed to the next conversion, click Another File on the right.
Remember to save files that open in new browser tabs. If you close the window, you may lose them and have to start the process all over again.
PDF Flex is the perfect tool to convert PDF to PNG online when it comes to processing a limited number of files. It is a simple, easy-to-use, and secure tool that you can access anywhere in the world from any device. Of course, it has its limitations — its functionality is limited to file conversion, and it doesn’t have a feature for processing documents in bulk. But you can use it for free — without authorization and even without ads, which makes PDF Flex one of the best solutions in its category.