We all love to spend our weekends watching movies or sports with family and friends. It’s true that after the pandemic, we could not go to theatres and stadiums to watch movies and sports. Even though the situation has changed a little bit, we can not take our safety lightly. But how about watching movies and sports on the couch at our own home?
You can use Disney Plus to watch movies and sports at your home. Disney Plus is a great entertainment streaming platform for adults as well as kids. With Disney+, you can watch TV shows and movies from Disney. Disney Plus subscription also gives access to ‘Hotstar’. There are also several devices that you can use to watch Disney Plus. However, you may find it difficult to watch Disney+ on your TV or other devices. This article will explain to you how to watch Disney+ on your TV and other streaming devices by following some simple steps.
Watch Disney+ on Your TV and Other Streaming Devices Using disneyplus.com/begin
In order to watch Disney+ on your TV or other streaming devices, you have to follow some steps-
- You have to start with switching on your TV or any other device that has an internet connection.
- Now, you have to log in to Disney+ by visiting their official website. If you have a smart TV or other similar devices, you should use the remote to access the navigation browser.
- You can also search for the Disney+ app in the app store of your TV or download the app.
- After installing the app, you have to open the app.
- After opening the app, you will get an activation code under the Menu option.
- This activation code is a unique eight-digit alphanumeric code for your device. Copy this code and now, you have to follow the steps to enter the code.
- Now, you have to visit disneyplus.com/begin using your desktop or smartphone.
- Here, you have to sign in to your Disney account using your username and password.
- Once you will sign in to your account, you will find a blank box to enter the activation code.
- After entering the code, you have topress the continue button. This will complete your registration process to watch Disney+.
- You will get a notification on your TV for the successful completion of the registration process.
Now, you can enjoy watching Disney+ on your Tv or other streaming devices.
Which Devices I Can Use to Watch Disney Plus?
There are several devices that are compatible with the Disney+ app, such as-
- Smartphones and tablets with Android or Apple systems
- Desktop and laptop web browsers
- Streaming devices such as Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV 4th and laterGen, Chromecast, and Roku
- Smart TVs including LG WebOS, Android TV, Samsung Tizen, Vizio SmartCast, Roku TV, etc.
- Gaming consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation
You can also use several other devices such as Xfinity, iOS devices, Roku devices, Blue-ray, and DVD media players to watch Disney Plus.
The Advantages of Watching Disney+:
Disney+ offers diverse entertainment options from movies to sports. A variety of programs including movies, TV series, and cartoons are available for adults and kids on Disney Plus. The subscriber of Disney+ can access Hotstar to watch live sports matches of cricket, football, and volleyball. You can also watch the TV series of different channels including the star TV channels. In order to enjoy the original entertainment content of Disney+, you can buy a premium membership. Disney+ is also a great platform for kids with educational and fun videos.